7-Jul, 10:30 - 11:15
Redefining the Future of Food – Foresight on Technology, Sustainability and What Comes Next.
Central room C
In his role as Wiley’s Chief Future Officer Brett works with industry bodies and commercial clients to understand and prepare for the future of their industries, markets and supply chains. Brett’s session will focus on findings in recent projects for corporate clients and industry bodies looking at trends across the food sector out to 2040 touching on:
- How technology will drive safer more sustainable food.
- How personalised food will change retail and food production.
- The opportunities for disruptive tech in the food sector.
- How Australia can benefit from the food disruption of the coming year
- Where the industry needs professionals and vendors to capitalise on the next wave of innovation.